In June, 2008, Modesto attorney Brian Haddix formed Haddix Law Firm. Haddix Law Firm’s core service is to provide competent legal services faster and cheaper by utilizing technology to economize the legal process. As a result, Haddix Law Firm can effectively provide the same level of service larger law firms provide but at a greatly reduced cost.
In order to reduce expensive litigation costs, Brian endeavors to resolve disputes prior to prolonged litigation. And the plain fact is that most, perhaps the vast majority of, civil cases settle. When, however, an acceptable resolution with the opposition cannot be reached, there is no substitute for well-organized and aggressive courtroom advocacy. Whether advocating in court or negotiating a settlement, Brian persists in zealously and ethically advancing his clients’ interests.
Areas of Practice
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Commercial Bankruptcy
- International Insolvency
- Creditor & Debtor Issues
- Commercial Litigation
- Consumer Advocacy for victims of illegal and abusive credit reporting and credit collections
- California State Bar
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- Juris Doctor, University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, Sacramento, California, 2003
- Bachelor of Arts, Sociology, University of California, Davis, California, 1999
- United States Army, Military Intelligence Corps, 1989 – 1997
- Curtis & Arata, a Professional Law Corporation, Modesto, California, 2005 – 2008
- Bech-Bruun, Copenhagen, Denmark, 2004 – 2005
Brian currently resides in Modesto, California.